Katana Musashi Burugōnyu
€579.00 EX. VAT
pre order now – ready for dispatch in 2-6 weeks, if available from manufacturer
This is the Katana Burugōnyu of the Musashi brand from the Gold collection.
The blade is made of modern high carbon T10 steel. The Hamon has a Choji Midare pattern with slight Niku. The extended Chu-Kissaki or mid-length lace is beautifully polished. The tsuka or handle is double backed with mekugis and has real samegawa or ray skin inserts. The handle is wrapped with brown chemical fibers and provided with a brass ken Menuki. The fittings are made of solid, blackened iron (Fuchi and Kashira). The tsuba is decorated in the style of a blackened iron sheet. The Saya is painted burgundy-red. This sword comes in an exclusive wooden box. The sword comes with a cleaning/maintenance kit,a sword bag as well as a Musashi Certificate of Authenticity.
- hand-forged 1095 carbon steel
- Blade type: Muku-Kitae
- Hamon: Choji-Midare pattern
- Length of the blade: 72 cm
- Total length: 106 cm
- Total weight (including Saya): 1424 g
- Weight Saya: 246 g
- Length handle: 29 cm
- Tsuba material: blackened iron
- Hardness Yakiba: 58 degrees
- Ito & Sageo Material: Synthetic fiber
- Fuchigashira material: blackened iron
- Mekugi: smoked bamboo mekugis twice
- Manufacturer: Musashi
- The katana is sharpened and can be used for cutting exercises
Delivery includes: Katana, Saya, cleaning kit,robust box and certificate authenticity.
Please note, you must be at least 18 years old to purchase swords. We need a proof of age. For more information please refer to our section proof of age.
Available on backorder
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.