Katana Musashi Yasuke
€679.00 EX. VAT
This is the Musashi brand T10 High Carbon Steel Choji Hamon Katana Sword.
The blade is made of T10 modern high carbon steel and features a choji-midare hamon pattern with light niku. The extended chu-kissaki or medium length tip is nicely polished. The tsuka or handle is double mekugi pinned and has real samegawa or rayskin panels and is wrapped with brown chemical fiber ito with brass ken menuki. Featuring fittings with solid blackened iron fuchi and kashira, a blackened iron dragon style tsuba, and a red lacquered saya. This sword comes in a deluxe display box and comes with a maintenance kit and a sword bag as well as a Musashi certificate of authentification.
Blade: The blade of this sword has been constructed with T10 high carbon steel and comes sharp.
Guard: The solid steel guard is a dragon style tsuba.
Handle: Traditional wrapped handle with real samegawa (rayskin) and double mekugi pins.
Scabbard: Red lacquer finish wooden saya (scabbard) with horn koiguchi and synthetic fiber sageo.
Note: Sword stand sold separately.
- Overall Length: 103 cm
- Blade Length: 72,5
- Handle / Tsuka Length: 29 cm
- Total weight (including Saya): 1452 g
- Weight Saya: 244 g
- Handle Material: Wood, Samegawa, Chemical Fiber Ito
- Blade Material: T10 High Carbon Steel
- Blade: Sharp
- Rockwell Hardness: 58 HRC (Approximate)
- Guard Material: Blackened Iron
- Fuchi / Kashira: Blackened Iron
- Saya: Wooden Lacquer Finish
- Sageo: Brown Synthetic Fiber
- The katana is sharpened and can be used for cutting exercises
Delivery includes: Katana, Saya, cleaning kit,robust box and certificate authenticity
Please note, you must be at least 18 years old to purchase swords. We need a proof of age. For more information please refer to our section proof of age.
In stock (can be backordered)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.